Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Removing Your Poisonous Heavy-Metal Mercury Fillings

Another very important factor in achieving better health is removing all the poisonous heavy-metal Mercury fillings from one's mouth.

Why is it that the only place that we are told that it is SAFE to store poisonous heavy-metal Mercury is in our mouths?

Any dentist that tells you that there is no Mercury in fillings * IS LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH TO YOU * !!!!!  (pun intended).

How do I know this ?  My chiropractor and my new dentist (who is actually trustworthy) told me.

The only place (that I know of) in the Kansas City, Missouri area that is certified in removing poisonous heavy-metal Mercury fillings from one's mouth is  LIGHTHOUSE DENTAL.

They are located on 350 Highway in Raytown,  Missouri.  Here is the URL to their website (shameless plug and free advertising commences) :

http://www.lighthousedentistry.net/

Lighthouse Dental


Please call them, and find out ** THE TRUTH ** regarding that Mercury that is in your mouth, and then get it all removed.

Back in 2011 through 2012, I was getting more and more fatigued.  I learned that my poisonous heavy-metal Mercury fillings were starting to become degraded, and were separating from my teeth and that the Mercury was leeching out into my body.

I started inquiring where to go to have them removed.  My chiropractor told me about Lighthouse Dental.  So - from December 2012 through March 2013, I progressively had all 5 of my Mercury fillings removed.

Then I began a massive  HEAVY-METAL DETOX regimen.

Guess what ?!?!?!?!?!?????  Shortly afterwards --  NO MORE CHRONIC FATIGUE !!!!!!!!

***  VERY IMPORTANT ***  ::  DO NOT BEGIN your heavy-metal/mercury detox UNTIL AFTER ALL of your fillings are removed from your mouth.

Here is an excellent book resource that will teach you everything you need to know about Mercury fillings and how to DETOX from it :

http://www.amazon.com/Amalgam-Illness-Diagnosis-Treatment-Better/dp/0967616808/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1400725123&sr=1-1&keywords=amalgam+illness


Amalgam Illness Diagnosis Treatment

If you find your nearest WHOLE FOODS MARKET, they have heavy-metal/mercury detox supplements/regimens :

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list

Whole Foods Market

Enjoy !!  Namaste !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment